Thursday, July 10, 2008

not even sure where to begin

other than, between myself and close friends, we're all dealing with a whole lot of our own. I keep trying to explain all of us to one another, but can't help but wonder in the back of my head mostly just why, and if there's any point. also that maybe it's just not our respective business'. or is it?
starting to get mostly tired of all of this in my own head business... would really like another head to peak in. i talk and i talk and i talk and repeat these things that I "believe"... but at the end of the day, even I'm tired of my own thoughts. I would really like some fresh perspective. and a new way to look at things.
a situation to bring back value to this whole haze called life. it's not always supposed to be so hazy. i'd like to feel certain and secure, and invested in something I feel is worthwhile. and it should be easy, because it's real, it's felt, and sincere.

ahh... but it's not so easy...

No comments: